Trusted Advice and Aggressive Representation
At Lewert Law Offices, P.A. in Boca Raton, Florida, we specialize 100% in the area of family law, including the following areas of practice:
- Divorce - If you have you decided that you need to talk to an attorney about the possibility of ending your marriage, contact Lewert Law Offices. We can help you work through complex divorce and address the needs of out-of-state clients.
- Equitable Property Division - Concerned about protecting your rights to marital property and dividing marital debt fairly? Talk to a family law attorney at our office today about receiving your share of your home's equity or learning about your best options for dealing with a home in foreclosure in the context of a divorce.
- Child Support - Are your concerns preventing you from making decisions in your child's best interest? We can help you put your children's college or private school tuition on the table for negotiation, and provide useful information on regarding the cost of child care, children's medical expenses and health insurance premiums, and dependency exemptions.
- Alimony - Are you wondering how you will be supported financially? Are you forced to defend what you feel is an unwarranted alimony claim? We will show you how the law applies to your case.
- Supportive Relationships - Is your former spouse cohabitating without marrying? You may be able to reduce or even terminate your alimony obligation.
- Post Judgment Modifications - Do you wish to modify the amount of child support or alimony based on your or your former spouse's current circumstances? Do you have concerns for your children that you believe warrant a modification in the custodial arrangement? We can help.
- Post Judgment Contempt/Enforcement - Has your ex-spouse stopped paying court-ordered child support or alimony? Our job is to ensure enforcement of that agreement.
- Parental Relocation - Are you or your spouse seeking to relocate with your children? Call us regarding the very specific procedural requirements surrounding such a move.
- Child Custody - We work with parents to formulate child custody arrangements, timesharing or visitation schedules, and parenting plans. Those agreements must be acceptable to the court, fair to both parents, and in the best interests of the children. We can help you prepare for interviews with parenting coordinators, Guardians ad Litem, and other professionals who can help you.
- Visitation - Visitation and timesharing agreements should consider the best interests of the child. If you need help obtaining, enforcing or modifying visitation rights, we can help.
- Paternity - At our firm, we help parents, both mothers and fathers, gain access to their children and establish child support.
- Prenuptial Agreements - We review and draft prenuptial and other marital or cohabitation agreements for couples. You want to be assured that the agreement adequately protects your rights.
- Mediation - Are you and your spouse hoping to get through your divorce without escalating conflict over child custody and visitation? Call Tina Lewert, a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator, at 561-948-3419.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us.