Brought to you by Tina L. Lewert
The $500 Tina L. Lewert Scholarship was created this year to help aspiring and motivated college students to finance their college education. It will be offered each year in the spring.
This $500 annual scholarship may be used for undergraduate or graduate school. You may apply if you are a transfer student, and minority candidates for this award are strongly encouraged to submit an application. Ms. Lewert is affiliated with Nova Southeastern University, and welcomes candidates from there, too.
We also would like to receive applications from those who have a particularly challenging or disadvantaged background; a good college education is important for everyone no matter their background or socioeconomic status.
Ms. Lewert stated recently: “Earning a college degree is the best way to enjoy a good career and be a productive citizen in America. I’m pleased to offer this academic scholarship to help you further your educational goals. Best of luck to all applicants.”
No Fee To Apply!
Tina L. Lewert Scholarship Eligibility Standards
You can win this scholarship for $500 if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a US citizen, or you have attained US permanent resident status.
- You are 18-45.
- You plan to attend a two or four year university.
- Your income is less than $50,000 per year.
- You are active online and possess a Facebook account and active email address.
Essay Topics for the Tina L. Lewert Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, please write a high quality essay of 1,000 to 3,000 words on one of these prompts:
- Who do you admire the most as your mentor and why?
- Which day of your life would you want to relive the most?
- What book, poem or film has had a powerful effect on your ethics?
- What are your thoughts on corruption in our political system?
- What do you think is the biggest strength of American democracy?
Please craft your essay well and make sure it is free of errors and plagiarism. Your outstanding essay should be provided in a Word document with a length of 1000 to 3000 words.
Scholarship candidates also can craft a high quality video essay that is 3-10 minutes in length.
When your video is ready, submit to us a link to your video. Audio and video quality should be excellent. To submit your video, please send it via the email address provided below.
How to Apply
- Review eligibility criteria to make sure you are able to apply.
- Select one of the essay topics and create your essay.
- Submit your application by using the email address below.
- Observe your email inbox after you turn in your submission.
- All submissions for this $500.00 college scholarship must be sent to the following email by the deadline: November 15, 2016. Kindly include your full contact information, name, age and Facebook URL.
The winner of our $500 award will be selected within seven days after the closing of the application period.
The winner of the $500 scholarship will be announced on the company website. This is a big opportunity for you to shine, as our website is visited by many important decision makers each year. Imagine being able to put a link on resume and on your job and college applications that you won this prestigious scholarship!
Tina L. Lewert Scholarship Application Deadline
We welcome scholarship applications to be submitted to the above email between August 08, 2016, and November 15, 2016 at 12:00 AM EST.
We would be pleased to hear your questions about our scholarship opportunity. Please write to us at TinaLewertScholarship@gmail.com with the following subject line: “Tina L. Lewert Scholarship Inquiry.” We look forward to your questions and your participation.
Do you have further interest in this scholarship and have questions? We are very pleased to help you. Please email us at: TinaLewertScholarship@gmail.com and use this line as your subject: “Tina L. Lewert Scholarship Inquiry.” Thanks very much for your interest.
Commonly Asked Questions:
If I win, how will I receive the scholarship?
Certified U.S. mail.
Can I submit more than one entry?
No. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Will my video be judged negatively if it is not 10 minutes long?
No. Videos need only meet the minimum requirement of 3 minutes. If you are able to convey your response to the topic in 3 minutes, that is acceptable and it will be judged only according to the content.
Do I need to cite the sources I used for my essay?
No. Essays are not required to include a works cited or references page, however, a plagiarism audit will be conducted. Only original works will be accepted.
- It is a general rule of thumb when conducting research to keep track of sources found and used. However, as part of applying for the scholarship, we do not require each submission be accompanied by a works cited page but, we do require each applicant keep and maintain an accurate record of sources used.
What if I want to revise and re-submit my entry?
If you submit your essay early and later want to revise it and re-submit, you may do so as along as it before the deadline, November 15, 2016 at 12:00AM EST. Or, if you accidentally send an older draft of your essay and realize it later, you also may re-submit before the deadline. 1 resubmission max.
What if I don’t have an e-mail address?
If you do not have an e-mail address, there are free services available to you i.e. Yahoo and Gmail.
What if I don’t have a Facebook account?
If you are not currently active on Facebook, there is a good possibility you have time between now and the deadline to create a Facebook account and explore. This will be a great excuse to start connecting with friends, loved ones, and people at your school, job, or other network. The main requirements to create a Facebook account are an e-mail address and a picture of yourself. You’ll need to have a picture of yourself anyway for when your entry is announced as this year’s winner!
If you have any additional questions, e-mail them to TinaLewertScholarship@gmail.com with the subject “Tina L. Lewert Scholarship Inquiry.”